Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday


1. List three things that you don’t need, but that you wouldn’t want to live without. My computer, my phone, and my daily jewerly( I feel naked without my ring and bracelet!) 
2. What is your favorite/least favorite household chore? I don't mind doing dishes, but I hate vacuuming! 
3. Tell us about your hobbies (things that you do to relax, to have fun, etc.) I love to read, bake, surf the web on my computer, play my wii u, and watch too much netflix. 
4. What’s your favorite holiday, and why? Christmas. I love getting together with the family. I love seeing the kids open their gifts and I just love everyone being together and the love that surrounds everyone! 
5. It’s Wednesday night. What will you do to enjoy yourself? Well, on most Wednesdays, I come home from work, make dinner, do some homework, hopefully do some Just Dance for exercise, take a shower, and go to bed. Nothing too eventful! :)  
6. Share at least three things that you like about yourself. I like to inspire people, I like my bubbly personality, and I like my smile/laugh. 


7. What are you looking forward to doing most over the coming weekend? I am looking forward to feeling better! I went to the doctors today and found out I have bronchitis so my plans this weekend are to get better and to do homework!  
8. Did you make any goals for January? If so, how are they coming along? I did. My big goal for January was to lose 7-10 pounds. So far I am down 2.6, so hopefully I see a decent loss this week so that I can at least make the 7 pound goal! 
9. Are you in a relationship? Yes, I am. I have been with my boyfriend, Andrew, for the past 5 and a half years. Our 6 year anniversary is in April. 
10. What is your favorite TV channel? I don't have cable, but most the shows I watch are on the CW. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss and fingers crossed for making the 7 pound goal! Hope you are feeling better. Bronchitis is no fun!

    ReplyDelete