Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday

Trying Something New
1. Do you have plans to do anything in 2015 that you didn’t do before? If so, what will you tell us about it? In 2015 I plan to start college, the only college classes I've taken were in HS so.. it's something pretty new to me!
2. Use one word to describe the hardest part of change. Scary
3. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (outside of necessities?) Fuze tropical flavor. MMM. 
4. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the last 3 months? John Wick! So good. 
5. If you could travel to one place that you’ve never been today, where would you go? Paris, France. 
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? It depends on my mood to be honest. Most of the time though, I enjoy being around people.
7. Share one thing for which you are thankful so far in 2015. Family. Both my (to be) in law family and my family in MI and SC. They help Andrew and I through so much. They are also constantly supporting me in my WW journey. 

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you're starting college! Congrats on taking a big and exciting step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is a big and scary step, but I am very excited to finally be taking it!

      Delete