Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 2 January Weigh In!

This week went by pretty decently. There were only a few "off" days. It helped having veggies and fruits cut up and ready to be eaten! My lunch everyday was definitely chicken salad. This week I think my lunches will be ham and turkey sandwiches since they seem to fill me up better then 3oz of chicken does! Tomorrow college officially starts for me, which is a huge deal! I haven't been in school since I graduated HS in 2008. During HS I did take a couple college classes, but I'm excited to get this show on the road! 

This past week I did a good amount of exercising. I've been doing my Just Dance 2015 wii u game for 20-30 minutes everynight. Tonight was my "rest" night. Saturday's will most likely be gym days from now on, as I go with my friends Emily & Sarah! 

Now onto the weigh in!! 

SW: 301.4
CW: 277.8


I am down 2.4 since last week for a grand total of 23.6! It's nice to see the numbers go down again, I'm excited to get back into the 260's and so on and so forth. 

Have a nice week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment