Saturday, January 3, 2015

Weigh In Saturday!

My first weigh-in of the year! 

SW: 301.4
CW: 280.2


I am almost caught up to where I was mid December, before the holidays really kicked in. So close to the 270's! I should be in the low 270's or completely out of them by the end of the month, which is really, really exciting! Today, other then cleaning, I am cooking some chicken so I can have chicken salad this week! Also, because chicken tacos are awesome and I have everything to make a delicious chicken taco salad, YUM! 

My Just Dance 2015 wii u game comes on Monday, so I'll be able to get some cardio workout in this week as well! I've decided I'm going to rejoin the gym in April, because by the end of April we will live much, much closer to the gym that I was a member of before! 

My goals for this week are: 


  • 60-64 oz water daily
  • No soda
  • Lose 2 pounds 

No comments:

Post a Comment