Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

It's the start of a new year and the beginning of me keeping this blog up a little bit more! I haven't weighed in about two weeks. With the holidays and everything I've been fairly well at maintaining in the 280's. By Feb 1st, I will be 270 again! I have decided I will be shooting to lose 7-10 pounds every month. No more screwing around. Andrew's 100% on board with me. Our fridge is currently full of fruits and veggies!

 My parents got me a food processor for Christmas, which is helping out SO much with the meal prep! I'm planning on making chicken salad every couple of days and having that be my lunches through the week! I bough cereal as well. I also have oatmeal to have at work. Andrew's grown fond of fit n' active chocolate breakfast shakes (5 WW points, but he's not on WW like I am). He also LOVES clif bars. Unfortunately they were out of the flavor that I like :'(. Most of my sides for dinner's will include potatoes and green beans. Those are my two favorite things. 

I also recieved a wii u for Christmas from my lovely Andrew. We have been playing mario and kirby, but on Monday Just Dance 2015 will be here and I am stoked! I can't wait to play it! 

I hope everyone had a safe & happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment