Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Goals!

So my goals in January were the following: 

-Drink 64oz of water daily
-Increase intake of fruit and veggies
-Lose 7-10 pounds by Feb 1st.



My weigh in days are Saturday's, so I weighed in yesterday.

1/2/15: 281.4
1/31/15: 276.2

I lost a total of 5.2 pounds in January! Now, that's a little short of what my GOAL was, but I am happy that I was able to basically lose 1 pound a week! I also did succeed in upping my fruit/veggie intake. I'm still working on it, but I am trying to have more fruits and veggies with my lunch and for my snacks! I drink anywhere from 50-70oz a day, depending on if I am at work or at home. I also have barely had any soda in the month of January, which is HUGE for me. I have been a coke a day kinda girl for a long time and I haven't had a coke since Jan 1st! I've had sprite a couple times this month, but that's it! So this is a bit of a huge deal. 


Also my awesome boyfriend bought me a fitness tracker, which is really helping me with being motivated to work out, now if it just wasn't so freakin' cold than that would be EVEN better!! 

How did everyone else do on their goals for this month? What are your goals for February? 


February Goals: 

-No soda
-Continue to increase veggie/fruit intake
-Workout 3 days a week
-Lose 5-10 pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment