Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy March!

2/28: 279.2
3/7: 276.2


Off to a good start for this month! Goal is to be 273 by the end of the month, if I'm lower then that, well then that would be cool too! Last week I hit my goal for my 10,000 steps, 5 days! Which is completely a huge accomplishment for me! This week I'm doing 10,000 steps on Monday-Friday. Also, we're trying to keep from eating out. We're going to allow it twice a month. So that'll be a challenge because some days I just do not want to cook! I've also discovered the little potato company, they are sold at Sprouts and omg! SO GOOD! I love potatoes, but I don't buy a big bag of them because Andrew doesn't eat potatoes, so it's pointless to buy a big bag of them! I still drink soda, but not nearly as much as I used to. It's maybe 1-2 times a week, if that. I don't crave it nearly as much as I used to! Baby steps. I am loving how much more motivated I am and serious about my weight loss. For the year my goal is to lose 5 pounds a month. Currently I am 5 pounds behind since I didn't lose in February. 

How was February for you? What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment