Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March Update!

For the month of March I lost 5.4 pounds! My scale is moving in the right direction! I have also re-joined the gym and am trying to go 3 times a week! School, work, and gym take up all my time so I'm trying not to over do it! Last weekend I went to the zoo and hit my highest step count of about 16,000 steps! Next weekend Andrew and I might be going back to the zoo for our 6 year anniversary. We haven't been to the zoo together since 2011 when my parents visited, so it would be a ton of fun! 

My goal for April is to lose another 5 pounds and to continue to improve myself at the gym. My top favorite machine right now is the elliptical. Right now I can do 2.43 miles in 35 minutes, which is a pretty awesome improvement from when I use to barely be able to do 5 minutes! lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment