Friday, April 10, 2015

Meal Plans

I honestly don't know why I even bother making a meal plan, since I never seem to stick with it, but here are the meal ideas for the coming week. 

Pulled BBQ sandwiches (planning on prepping/making this tomorrow in the crockpot!)
Glazed Pork Chops
Baked breaded chicken
Chicken Taco Salad 


Those are my current plans/ideas. I also bought quest bars for my breakfast, since I work early I tend to try and take something easy to eat on the road. I haven't been eating clif bars since they are high in sugar, but quest bars have 20 grams of protein in them and only 2 grams of sugar and they are SUPER good! Sprouts had them on sale 2/$3 this week which is super good, considering they are normally $2.39. I also bought some alexia brand fries. They are organic and supposed to be delicious. Also less calories then the fries I normally buy at the grocery store, so I am excited to try them! I went to the gym this past week on Saturday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Today I was just feeling off so I didn't end up going. I'm trying really hard to go 3 days a week. I'll probably increase how often I go once school is done, but trying to mix school, work, and gym time is gonna difficult. Plus both my classes have two huge projects that are due in the next few weeks of class, so that's fun. I'll be off for the summer! I have a goal weight in mind for my birthday this year, but I am also constantly reminding myself that this is NOT a race. 


No comments:

Post a Comment