Saturday, April 11, 2015

Weigh in Saturday!

SW: 301.4
CW: 272.8 


So very close to the 260's! I gained last week and didn't log it, two weeks ago I was 273.8 so I have lost the gain from the week prior along with an extra pound! Woo-hoo! So excited! I'm very proud of how well I am doing this year, I'm not back to my lowest from last year, but I am on my journey there! My goal is to lose 5 pounds this month, currently I am a bit behind so I really hope I'm able to kick some butt the next few weeks! Since I've re-joined the gym, getting in my cardio a few times a week seems to really help things! Also changing up my breakfast for the week might help as well, since I have invested in some delicious quest bars. Also last week was a bit difficult with it being the week after Easter and I probably had more chocolate then I should have! I'm also proud to admit that my pop addiction is no longer an addition, I do still drink it about once a week, but I don't drink it daily like I did for so many, many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment